- 1 (7-ounce) package Limburger cheese, divided
- 1 (12-inch) prebaked pizza crust
- 1 cup finely sliced new potatoes
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- 6 stalks fresh asparagus, sliced in half, lengthwise
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Red pepper flakes, to taste
This is a delicious pizza recipe that is easy to prepare and in a minimum time.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Cut away ¼ inch of rind from all sides of the cheese; discard the rind. Shred the remaining cheese. Place the pizza crust on a pizza pan or large baking sheet. Sprinkle with ¾ cup of the shredded cheese; set aside.
- Combine the potatoes, onion, asparagus, garlic, thyme, and salt. Sprinkle the olive oil over the mixture and toss lightly. Spread the vegetables evenly over the pizza. Sprinkle the remaining ¾ cup of shredded cheese over the vegetables. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes.