- 1 (12 oz) Zucchini
- 1 stalk Green onion
- 1/2 piece Red pepper
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 tb Sesame oil
- 1 ts Sesame seed, roasted
- 1 tb Salad oil 1 tb
- Cut the zucchini lengthwise in half and slice it in the shape of half-moon about 1/4 inch thick.
- Dip the sliced zucchinis in salt water for about 5 minutes and drain them well.
- Chop the green onion, crush the garlic finely, and cut the red pepper into large pieces.
- Heat the salad oil in a pan. Cook the zucchini. Add the green onion and the garlic.
- When well done, remove them from heat. Add the red pepper and remaining sauce, then mix them well by hand.
- Transfer it to a serving plate.
- Cooking Time : 20 mins
- Total Calories : 240 kcal
- Serving Size : 4