- 1 pound fresh (or 10 ounces dried) linguine
- ¬ľ cup olive oil
- grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- handful of fresh basil, leaves only
- 7 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
The light and zesty flavor of this pasta dish makes it ideal¬†for the summer.
- Cook the fresh pasta in a large pot of salted boiling water¬†for 2 minutes. If using dried pasta, cook according to¬†package directions until al dente. Tip the pasta into a¬†colander, leaving about 2 tablespoons of the cooking water¬†in the pot.
- Immediately return the pasta to the pot and add the olive oil,¬†lemon zest and juice, Parmesan, basil, and three-quarters¬†of the crumbled feta. Toss well and check the seasoning.¬†Divide among warm plates and scatter the remaining feta¬†and the pine nuts over the top. Serve at once.