- 1 pound Large onion
- 1 pound Red bell pepper
- 1 pound Green bell pepper
- 1 pound Yellow squash
- 1 pound Zucchini squash
- 1 cup Olive oil
- 1/3 cup Italian seasoning
Peel onions and cut top to bottom in large wedges.Cut tops from bell peppers, remove core, and cut in large top to bottom pieces.
- Trim ends from squash and cut in diagonal rounds, about 1/2 thick.
- Toss all vegetables in a large bowl with olive oil and seasoning, breaking up the onion wedges somewhat.
- Place in a single layer on a very hot grill (watch out for the flare ups!) and grill, turning occasionally, until peppers are slightly charred and veggies are tender (about 5 minutes).
- Serve immediately.
- These are also good refrigerated, then microwaved to reheat.