- Makes about 6 tablespoons
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley leaves
- 2 teaspoons stemmed thyme
- 1â„4 teaspoon salt
- Mash the butter and olive oil in a small bowl with a fork.
- Add the remaining ingredients and press them into the butter through the tines of the fork.
- Make them up to a week in advance; store, covered, in the refrigerator; and use them straight from the refrigerator (theyâ€™ll melt on the hot chicken).